She Gets It!
book is a fresh, bold challenge to the negative messages from today's culture. It's about a woman's happiness and sharing what it truly means to live a genuine, authentic life.
This "no apologies" style is exciting and compelling. You'll find answers to your search for meaning, answers that have largely been discarded or lost in our current culture, and even in the church world-answers for how to find real love and fulfillment.
- Get Lost: How did we get in this mess?
- Get Religion: I don't think so
- Get Freedom: Life in God's Kingdom
- Get Marriage: Experience lasting love
- Get Intimacy...get Sex: Not for Singles
- Get Family Relations Right: Life's greatest gifts lie here
- Get Money: And give it away!
- Get Friends: Invest your love in others
- Get Balance: Fitting it all together
- Get Results: The connection to faith
- Get Dreams: Past obstacles and moving forward
Her thought-provoking honesty will motivate and encourage you to take positive steps forward toward meaningful, empowered and fulfilled living - no matter your stage or age in life. Drenda's own journey through the "women's lib - anything goes" movement into a fulfilling role as wife, mother of five, and visionary business leader, will change the way you think about fitting into modern-day society.
"If you're looking for a book that packs life-changing truth in a conversational, encouraging gift box you can count on Drenda to hold your hand and kick your (spiritual and emotional) derriere at the same time. It's quite rare to find the combination of truth teller, confidante, and easy laugh in one person, but Drenda brings it, which is why she is beloved by so many, including me."
Anita Renfroe, Comedian and Author
"Drenda Keesee has written a great book about being a strong woman, which is both biblical and practical. She uses spiritual truths and personal experiences to back her points. The book has a conversational tone, using a perfect blend of humor and seriousness to convey her message. Any woman should read this point if she wants a better understanding of how to "get IT!"
Pamela Lake, Brian Lake Ministries